Korang Cool Kalau Klik Di Sini

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Me Vs Boss

When I take a long time to finish, I am slow,
When my boss takes a long time, He is thorough
When I don't do it, I am lazy,
When my boss does not do it, He is busy,
When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart,
When my boss does the same, He takes the initiative,
When I please my boss, I am apple polishing,
When my boss pleases his boss, He is cooperating,
When I make a mistake, You're an idiot.
When my boss makes a mistake, He's only human.
When I am out of the office, I am wondering around.
When my boss is out of the office, He's on business.
When I am on a day off sick, I am always sick.
When my boss is a day off sick, He must be very ill.
When I apply for leave, I must be going for an interview
When my boss applies for leave, It's because he's overworked
When I do well, My boss never remembers,
When I do wrong, He never forgets
 

No comments: